skip to main | skip to sidebar
Tales from the Cookiejar
Photobucket

December 15, 2008

Book 9



Posted by Joel at Monday, December 15, 2008
Labels: Art, Art History, Florence, History, Italy, Renaissance, Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Joel
Houston, Texas, United States
I live in Houston, have a great dog, Belladonna and a beautiful wife, Valeria. I currently teach visual arts at a high school in Houston. I love art history, traveling and comic books... somewhat strange combination I know.
View my complete profile




Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (21)
    • ▼  December (12)
      • Merry Xmas Everyone!
      • Book (actually a DVD).. Number 10
      • Book 9
      • Book 8
      • Book 7
      • Book 6
      • Book 5
      • Book 4
      • NUMERO TRES!
      • NUMERO DOS!
      • NUMERO UNO!!!
      • 20 Books before Italy!!!
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  April (7)
  • Joel and Val's Blog
 
Photobucket